So, I am a terribly unorganised blogger. I usually forget to take photos of baked goods for recipes, and when I do remember I’ve usually missed the natural goodness of daylight so they look terrible. Anyway, I’m pretty impressed with myself today as I absolutely remembered to take (lots) of pics while I was baking! So now you get to see some of the process as well!
- 125g butter, melted
- 155g brown sugar
- 125g peanut butter (I use a light peanut butter)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease two baking trays.
- Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla essence and egg and beat again.
- Add flour and mix until you have an even dough.
- Add chocolate chips and milk and mix until dough is even consistency.
- Use teaspoon to take small lumps of cookie dough and roll between your hands to make little balls (see below for sizing). Lay out on tray. This should make approx. 40 cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browning.
- You should probably share these. Except not with people who have nut allergies.